Imagine having nowhere to live.
What would you do? Where would you go for help? How would you survive?
It’s a terrifying thought, isn’t it? But for hundreds of people in Wales, homelessness is a frightening reality. Fortunately, Llamau provide the support which is so crucial in times of crisis. But we can't do it alone - we need your help!
Last year we supported over 8,100 people, but with increasing pressure on our services and continued funding cuts across Wales, Llamau is really in need of enthusiastic members of the community to help us raise vital funds!
Please join our army of fundraising volunteers and do your part to raise valuable funds to enable us to continue working with the most vulnerable people in Wales.
Here are just a few ideas:
- Become a Friend of Llamau by setting up a monthly monetary donation
- Sign up for a Challenge Event & raise sponsorship
- Host your own In Aid Of Llamau event, such as a cake sale or quiz night
- Our Appeals; help us throughout the year by organising donations of Easter Eggs or Christmas Presents for the people we support or Get Set Packs for people moving on in to their own homes
- Donate any good quality furniture, home ware items, white goods, or bedding to help the people we support in their new homes
You could also sign up to Give as you Live.
Give as you Live works with 3,494 leading stores that have signed up to donate a commission on every online purchase to the charity of your choice. This commission is already included in the price of what you’re buying, so you can support Llamau at no extra cost to you.
Please have a look through our fundraising pages for our events this year and if you have any ideas of your own to support Llamau, our fundraising team would love to hear from you by email or on 029 2023 9585.